Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Massacre

 Dress: Patricia Maxi Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Shirt: Angel Shirt from Love Your Peaches

Socks: Sock Dreams

Shoes: Liz Claiborne

Necklace & Earring: Age Before Beauty

Photography: Super Boo & Me
This is my least favorite outfit I've posted on here. I like my jewelry though, and the pumpkins. This dress was a bit tight on me despite it being in my usual Igigi size (26/28). I was also not a fan of the way the top fit, it shifted around a lot and the waist hit me in a weird spot...it was supposed to be an empire waistline and it hit me closer to my waist. The length was strange too. Not a hit for me. Kate wore this dress last week too and it was not great on her either. But...pumpkins!
We went to our friend's Angie & Toby's house on Saturday evening  for squash massacre & dinner. Here is what we created.

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable in the picture! It's unfortunate that the dress didn't really *work* for ya, though. I hate wearing uncomfortable/weird-fitting clothes. On the bright side, your jewelry is aweeesome

    ReplyDelete