Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Blustery Day

 Dress: Lara Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click to get a free month)

Sandals: Dansko

Jewelry: All vintage pieces re-imagined (the necklace was a belt in its previous life)

Photography: Super Boo & Kate
I have really been loving polka-dotted dresses lately! This dress from Igigi is just like the one in coral with black dots that I loved so much. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Igigi dresses?! They are so well made & comfortable. It was a bit difficult to get a picture of this dress because it was a blustery day in Madison. The wind either stuck the skirt to me or caused it to billow out. I'm not complaining, we have been having lovely autumn days...my favorite season! I wore this dress to work & felt pretty all day. I chose this necklace because of its roundness and the dots seemed to call for it.
Super Boo had an awesome surprise for me this week...some time this month we will be getting new iPhones! All the pictures in this blog are taken with my iPhone and the new model has a better camera, so I am excited! I have an actual nice Canon camera that Kate got me, but it stopped working after only a few years and I've never tried to get it fixed...plus, my phone is ALWAYS with me. Speaking of Kate...I picked her up from work, so here is a bonus shot of her work outfit...her dress has pockets, which for some reason she really likes...

No comments:

Post a Comment