Thursday, August 4, 2022

William Elliott Whitmore // U.P.

Dress: Veggie Garden Dress by Eva Rose (size XL) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Jason, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 40-37-53
I LOVE vegetables...I go to several farmers' markets every week & I have a market tattoo on my arm. So, obviously...this is a favorite dress of mine. Perfect fit & length...deep useful pockets, all cotton summer frock. 
I had this back in the winter, but I like how I styled it better this time...also, totally a warm weather dress. 
These shoes crumbled as I walked...I think from sun exposure in our last house...just as well, they were too big on me. I found them in 2 sizes smaller on Poshmark, so now I have an updated version. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; Stila liquid liner in Intense Black; RSVP, Candles, & Lime Crime eyeshadow by Lime Crime; UD lipliner in Bang; Bite Beauty lipliner in 72; Nectar lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics; & Essie nail polish in Sexy Plunge. 
More new sandals...including the replacement for the ones I'm wearing here. This Rhubarb-Ginger Compote was delectable...we enjoyed it so much, I made it 2 days in a row...& froze some for later. Arrived at The Shitty Barn an hour before doors, but I was still several chairs back in line.
But...I still got front row center...I don't understand getting there so early if you aren't interested in being close. William Elliott Whitmore...a one man band. It was an outstanding show & I would see this guy over & over again. In fact, I have tickets to 2 more of his shows in the near future. 
He had the barn dancing...
I also wore this dress while in the U.P. On this day I returned a GB dress to the Munising postoffice &...Brian cut & colored my hair at his salon...
We found a grey hair! See it poking out?! While my color was processing, Brian tamed Jason's ginger mane. 
Pretty fake redhead. 
Back at the cabin...we ate some leftovers & enjoyed the lake from the shore. 
Pre-dinner wine. Brian playing with Freddie. Delicious dinner that Angie made, Thai peanut veggie tofu pork noodle lettuce wraps....soooooo yum...best version of tofu I've ever had. 
Wine with dinner, chocolate & a stroll after. 
Kate, Jason, & I took a little walk to the lake across the street & through the property our cabin was on. 
Brian very thoughtfully brought me a hoodie, which matches one he has. It's so me, yes? 
Jason building us a fire. Group photo. 
Where there's a campfire, there's got to be s'mores...
I adore the smell of fire...fire & my lake...my favorite place to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment