Monday, August 8, 2022

Paul Cauthen // New Tattoos

Dress: Tiered Maxi Dress by Anthropologie (size XL) via Nuuly
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet & Purse: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 40-37-53
I loved this warm hued summer maxi...I got SO many compliments on it. Browns & rusts are always good colors for me & I liked that the background was cream rather than white. It could be worn either on or off the shoulders...depending on how sexy you wanted to be. Both the front & back of this dress were low, but I still managed to wear a bra. Ruching detail around the bust & waist...lots of stretch there so I would definitely size down if I got this again. 
How cute & summery is this vintage wicker purse?
I loved picking up the rust in this dress with amber colored jewelry & make-up...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach, Natasha Denona Peak palette, Chicory lipliner from MAC, NYX lipliner in Pumpkin, Gothica & Pumpkin lipstick by Kat von D, & OPI nail polish in Magnifico Mexico. 
Our first meeting with our personal trainer, Annie Forest. She is fabulous...we are concentrating on me being aware of my body, breathing, & balance. She is body positive & extremely knowledgable...this is not the typical gym I'm used to. Also, cute dog!
I wore this outfit to see Paul Cauthen at The Majestic. Check out that rockstar parking I got...someone was just pulling out. 
While waiting for the show to start...I watched Them Coulee Boys playing live from Blue Ox. Eric Tessmer & his band opened & did a decent cover of Depeche Mode's Policy of Truth. 
Paul Cauthen...this may be the most country as f*ck show I've ever been to (or it just might be a song he sings). He was fun live...I didn't really know much about him, but I'm glad I went. I bought a vinyl of his latest record. And some old guy tried to buy me a drink. 
I also wore this dress to get tattooed by the extremely talented, Mar. They gave me the option to make one 5 hour appointment, or break it into 2 sessions...I'm glad I went with one. They hand drew the bat on me...
Drawing of the bat woman...
The artist at work...
Finished...
After the last 2 tattoos on the tops of my feet...these black & grey ones were easy...& quick!
Look at his cute little fuzzy face!
I love these 2 tattoos so much!
After tattooing...dinner! I roasted cauliflower, broccoli, & zucchini...& made pesto for the zoodles. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment