Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Work Dress & New Shoes

Dress: Abstract Floral Midi Dress by Maggy London (size 16) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 40-37-53
Pretty, well-fitting work dress...I especially liked the smocked sleeves, all the colors, & the way the waistline came up into a 'v' & gathered under the bust...it was very figure enhancing. I wouldn't call this a midi, but otherwise...great dress. 
The pattern in this dress reminded me of petals or leaves...so I went with flower sandals. Have you noticed I have a thing for flower sandals...doesn't everyone have a collection?!
Soft colors by Wendy Baker...this was, perhaps?, my first flower necklace from her...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue, Freeze & Heroine eyeshadow by Urban Decay, Lime Crime eyeshadow in RSVP, Bite Beauty lipliner in 72, Orange Fizz lipstick from Bite Beauty, & OPI nail polish in Tempura-ture is Rising!
New Fluevogs! Sandals from the sale & used from the Fluemarket...
My first fail from Poshmark...I bought this Effie's Heart "dress" & it was a tunic...they don't make mini dresses. 29" is not a dress on *me*. To be fair, they did state the item was 30", but I didn't pay attention to that as all their dresses are a similar length. In the end, Poshmark ruled that I got to keep the item & both the seller & I got to keep our money. I've been really happy with both buying & selling on there. 
Another walk in nature...we took a bunch of them in 2 different sections of nearby Cherokee Marsh...but here are a few from a sunset stroll. Buying our favorite salad olive oil from Vom Foss. 
My July Boxy Charm, a market salad, & Calla Lilies at the Wednesday Farmers' Market. 
New sandals from Poshmark. Look! 4 new pairs of shoes & not a flower in sight. New sheets & blankets from Riley...sooo nice. And an online class (that was not that informative) for credits. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment