Monday, January 22, 2018

You Are Beautiful

 Dress: Cynthia Dress in Blue Tweed Jacquard by Leota (size 5L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Avenue (size 26/28)
Shoes: Franco Sarto, thrifted
Earring: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet & Pin: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This is a new style of Leota dress for me...& it didn't work. The top & armholes were gigantic, while the bottom fit true to size. I sized up to a 5L, like I do with all Leota dresses. I liked the length & the idea of the lace cut-outs...however, I felt the fabric was too casual & heavy for the lace to make sense. 
The cardigan mostly hid what I found most objectionable about this dress...the extra fabric on top & gapping armholes...so I was happy to wear this to work & to have dinner at Angie & Toby's house. 
It seems they started repainting this building blue...but ran out of paint for the chartreuse door? I adore that color combination...I hope they keep it that way. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX Faux Blacks eyeliner in Midnight; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Dive, Ground, Glory, & Maiden; Santa Sangre lipstick by Kat von D; & Ruby Pumps nail polish from China Glaze. 
And this is the face I make when I see a cute dog...immediately followed by me exclaiming, dogiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!! There was a cute pibble walking by...I'm so glad David captured this.
A Hempz gift set I bought for a Secret Santa, along with some nail stamping plates for me...& check out those cool vintage metal curtain tacks Angie gave me...those green ones will look great in our rec room.
And some Ulta shopping with my 20% off coupon...
Dinner with David at Angie & Toby's...Indian food followed by doggy playtime & petting. 

1 comment:

  1. This post made me legit laugh. I could actually hear you squee... I miss you!

    ReplyDelete