Friday, June 23, 2017

Trolley Dress

 Dress: Theresa Dress in Trolley Print by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Necklace: Me
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress is so adorable...the trolley print & colors, lovely. Great cut & length. It's the first Effie's Heart dress I've had in this style...a true wrap dress...& with the skirt so full...I think this flew over my head at least once before I could grab it. I will probably eventual buy this when it heads to the shop or from the GB reseller gals. EH dresses are cotton & perfect throw it on & go summer dresses. 
This dress looked better with the sash tied in back (mostly because I couldn't see it)...
The dress is the same color as my skin, but I was happy to be able to add a little color with my accessories...
To be honest...I am not exactly sure if I wore this dress to wine tasting with Kate...I can't remember that long ago. Some day I'll catch up. Aw, I miss you girlie (I don't think she's reading my blog on the trail). An all bubbles tasting.

Olive! Walking in the dog park after dropping Rye off at doggie daycare...she always looks so happy when she gets to romp around in a huge open space. 
Fluevog was having a sale...most of their adorable shoes are heels I can't wear...but these nearly flats in orange & raspberry will get a lot of wear. 
Gorgeous maxi dress from SWAK (another sale I couldn't resist)...I wear a 3x in this style & it's still available. Also some earrings from a favorite eBay seller. 
I was going to wear this trolley dress to The Shitty Barn to see Margaret Glaspy...however, it was raining & I didn't really feel like leaving the house...so the girlie came to me with wine...she said this dress reminded her of Mr. Rogers...yay! We drank wine, chatted, & she sewed some patches on her backpack. 
Savers 50% off sale for Memorial Weekend...Why are those shoes a 7 1/2 & not a 9 1/2?! So cute! David dressed as an Angry Bird...I thought we should buy the hat...but it stayed at the store. 
 My first day of finds...
 Tony's birthday celebration on a gorgeous day...
Savers sale, day II...the flats were too plain & I didn't feel steady walking in those cute green sandals. Sadness. I spied this cute dress in the parking lot...
These shoes are much improved without the bow...don't you think? My minimal finds on the second day...coral leggings to wear to bed, green & yellow floral purse, black & navy patent leather shoes, & a bikini top. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew, Moray eyeliner by Stila, Kat von D eyeshadow in Lemmy, UD eyeshadow in Burnout, NYX eyeshadow palette in Brights, Dozen Carnations lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in Greenwich Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment