Thursday, February 16, 2017

Poppin' Some Tags

 Dress: Evelyn Dress in Bordeaux Estate by Igigi (size 26/28) via eBay
Cardigan (wool): Rafaella (vintage 80s), thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Boots: John Fluevog, vintage 90s
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Me
Bracelet: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I am kinda in love with this outfit. I had this Igigi dress from GB back in autumn of 2015 & I remember thinking the lace bits up top were odd, but liked everything else. I got this dress from a 3 item Igigi lot on eBay...there was one dress I wanted, one I already owned, & this one. FYI, someone has this dress for sale in a 26/28 on eBay right now for only $21. I don't want to link to it because I don't know the seller...but if you happen to like this dress, it's a steal. 
This cardigan is spectacular. I found it at Savers & it nearly didn't come home with me because it's mostly wool & there's a lot of grey areas...which is not a good color for me. But now that I've worn it...I just adore how the pattern is all over...so many designs on cardigans, especially argyle, are just on the front. 
I wore this outfit to work, run errands, wait at the Social Security office (to change my name), farmers' market, and...Savers shopping & lunch with Super Boo. 
How I clothing thrift...the first basket...I throw everything into the cart that is a possibility. Then I try it on, narrow it down...& show David what I've got...he helps me decide on the things I'm on the fence about. This first picture below is all stuff to wear to bed...the olive & pumpkin velvet leggings were an exciting find...they may be too fabulous to never leave the house. 
Cardigans & tops...I've been searching for a grass green cardigan forever...
I just learned today that a fellow blogger, Janeane from Designing From My Closet, has started a thrift box service...for $100 she will send you some unique thrifted pieces that match your style. I think that is an awesome idea & I hope it really takes off for her. 

I would love to find a fellow thrifter that is not my size who could shop for me in their area, & in turn...I would do the same. Hit me up if you're into that. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Brown & Jet Black; Anastasia eyeshadow in Primavera, Venetian Red, & Realgar; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Auburn; NXY Brow Pencil in Auburn; Cruella & Majella lipstick from Nars; & OPI nail polish in Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment