Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Long Cardigan

 Dress: Mirrored Glass Tunic (size XXL) by City Chic via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Long Cardigan in Deep Orange by Jessica London via Full Beauty, gift from Super Boo
Leggings: Torrid
Boots: John Fluevog
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64 
I already knew I disliked these tunics from City Chic...but the colors were just so pretty that I had to try it anyway. I'm in the minority as most girls are in LOVE with this style...it just isn't for me. I don't understand how hanging saddlebag pockets are a good thing...perhaps it's because I don't get the pocket fascination? That didn't stop me from wearing this dress on three different days. 
David got me this fabulous long orange cardigan for Christmas & I love it...I've always shied away from long cardigans as I didn't think I liked them...but I do. This one is my favorite color & I can just throw it over anything...I think the v-neck is key...look how lovely it flows in the wind...
This day was frigid & super windy...David caught some of my suffering for beauty faces...
I kept telling myself I didn't need these...but really...how could I say no to Pumpkin Spice lipstick & eyeshadow limited edition?
Adorable doggieeeee! Super Boo & I checked out Woodcraft for tools & paint & found a bonus shop dog. Lunch at Indian buffet, then picking out our countertop colors...left is the kitchen & purple is for the main bathroom...Princetown. 
 Dinner at OM with the girlie & a ginger chai martini. 
Co-op stop with Kate after dinner (I don't know why I'm including all these photos...I usually edit a bit better since I take photos of EVERYTHING). David & I picked out the paint colors to go with our kitchen counters...
I'm fairly certain I didn't wear this outfit to have wine with Kate & Zelda...but I don't know what I did wear...so here it is. Someone spooged my car while I was at Kate's...I didn't quite know what it was until I got brave enough to smell it & discovered it was just shaving cream. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss, Magnetic & Galaxy eyeshadow by UD, Watt & Twinkle eyeshadow by Kat von D, NYX eyeshadow palette in The Brights (3 colors), Bite Beauty lipstick in Aubergine, & OPI nail polish in This Color's Making Waves. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with this whole outfit! I was tempted by the Sugarpill limited editions too but held off. Now I need a rust coloured cardi in my life!

    ReplyDelete