Friday, July 8, 2016

All the Strawberries & Rehearsal Dinner

 Dress: Ruched Waist Dress by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee Shop 
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Me
Bracelet: Vintage
 Photography: Super Boo & Me (unless otherwise noted)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
With no GB at home...I had to resort to my own clothes again. I last wore this dress in June 2014. I love everything about these ruched waist dresses...except for the pointless zipper in back. 
All the strawberries! I think Angie & her family picked ~90 pounds worth...I came over & helped prep them for strawberry shortcake for Angie & Toby's wedding. I got to hear the Hamilton soundtrack for the first time. (Strawberry photo taken by Angie's sister Claire)
 Val is the cutest...I love her.
Rehearsal dinner at Toby's mom & stepdad's house. Jeff made biscuits (for strawberry shortcake) & I creamed, sugared, & cooked them unevenly. David made pizza to cook in the outdoor oven...it was delicious!! Photos of David, below, by Gwyn
 Practicing the Wedding March on kazoos (photo by Gwyn).
 Fire! 
Long dead Christmas trees make excellent fires. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown, Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, NYX eyeshadow palette in Brights, Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Electric Grandma (this is a marvelously sparkly shade), & OPI nail polish in Aloha From OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment