Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sean Hayes

 Dress: Fit & Flare Dress with Ruched Waist by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Bracelets: Vintage, thrifted
Photography: Kate, Angie, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this dress to work & to see a concert with Kate & Angie. I had been longing to get this dress ever since GB got it in the spring & I saw it on Kate (which I convinced her she needed to buy). The 4 months of wear showed on this dress enough to prevent me from purchasing, however, it was lovely to wear once...I adored the 40s inspired design, unique dotty pattern, & the fantastic coral color on me. Great length, I loved the ruching around the boobs...the only thing I would change about this dress is to add a less conservative neckline. I would have bought this had it come to me in good shape. 
The Shitty Barn 2 days in a row! We hadn't realized when we got the tickets that this was a rare Thursday night show. Fortunately, it's a beautiful drive. 
Unintentionally matchy girlies, both wearing London Times from GB. This is a great brand & one that I am grateful GB introduced me to. 
Kate looking fabulous. I enjoyed wearing this dress to a play last month. 
Kate didn't want to eat the cauliflower chickpea curry Enos Farms was serving 2 days in a row, so we brought our own picnic. Angie made us heavenly tomato & basil (both fresh out of her garden) sandwiches with fresh mozzarella (and ham for us meat lovers) & I picked up a variety of things from the co-op salad bar & juicy sweet peaches from our neighbors tree. During intermission, I had to get another Marsala gelato sundae to share...soooo amazingly delicious! 
Sean Hayes was marvelous...there was a bit of R&B mixed in with his brand of folk. I am still rather blown away to think this guy is only 1 year older than I am. I know I'm completely rubbish at guessing ages, but I thought he was a decade older. Perhaps if he dyed his hair & wore make-up...?
My make-up this day included...Urban Decay's Slowburn eyeshadow, NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue, a mixture of OCC Lip Tar in Trollop & Electric Grandma, & China Glaze nail polish in Midnight Mission. 

2 comments: