Thursday, May 28, 2015

2 Girlies 1 Dress: Pretty in Pink Edition

 Dress: Sweetheart Dress in Pink Python by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Payless
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: Vintage 80s, The Limited 
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Kate & I wore this dress to tie our wishes to The Wishing Tree. This dress was fabulous...pink python print! Lovely sweetheart neckline & nice length. I was not a huge fan of the puffed at the shoulder sleeves, but otherwise...adorable! And a bit 80s retro. In fact, Kate & I had planned to wear these dresses to see Jesus & Mary Chain in Chicago...but I was too sick to go. SO sad. I started feeling like I was getting a cold after our fondue party. I don't get sick very often...but I barely got out of bed for 3 days. So Kate went to Chicago without me. We took these photos the day after the concert...I was so excited to leave the house! But this little outing wore me out. 
 We look like spring!
An artist in our community, Angela Richardson, has a crabapple tree in her backyard & each year when it blooms, she puts out tags for people to write their wishes upon & hang on the gorgeous tree. I don't remember what I wished for last year...did it come true?
 Another year, more wishes wished...
No close-ups of my sickie face, but my make-up that day included...Urban Decay's Junkshow & Blitz eyeshadows, as well as a combination of Urban Decay, Crush & Bite Beauty, Quince on my lips. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love these sorts of posts, and it's always fun to see a single dress on women with different shapes, styles, and personalities. These photos are gorgeous, especially the ones next to the tree. It looks like it coordinated to match you as well!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what lovely dresses on you both! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete