Thursday, April 9, 2015

It is a happy talent to know how to play...

 Dress: Pebble Pieced Twirl Dress by Nic + Zoe (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for free/$10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Maggie Barnes (thrifted)
Shoes: Fluevog 
Necklaces & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this ensemble to work, out to lunch with Super Boo, & to run errands. The fit & flare twirling shape of this dress was awesome, however, I wasn't thrilled with the pattern or how much beige was involved. Also, weird pocket placement & definitely a cold weather dress. What I loved about this dress was that I found a way to wear it with orange tights. I thrifted this cardigan, but wasn't sure if I would ever wear it...I thought the patterns were fantastic together. But it's really all about the orange tights. 
Super Boo & I had delicious Indian buffet for lunch...which is really just one of my favorite meals ever.  Then I was off to work & erranding. 
We had brochures made for our clinic & I dropped some off at various businesses around town. Like the west side co-op, where I got a bottle of Dry Blood Orange Soda...so tasty. I loved these decoupaged dog hangers & this amazing old photo printed on glass (hard to photograph because of all the light in the store) hanging in a neighborhood arty shop. I may need to go back & get that picture...it was only $29!!
Sidewalk poetry outside Willy St. Co-op, where I deposited some brochures & procured food to make dinner. 
Don't these patterns look fabulous together?!

No comments:

Post a Comment