Saturday, April 19, 2014

Orange You Glad It's Girlie Happy Hour?!


 Dress: Squareneck Dress in Coral from Lands' End via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: It came from the 80s, probably The Limited
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this coral & black outfit to work, Tai Chi class, & girlie happy hour. While I LOVED the color of this dress, it was definitely a one time wear for me. I am always drawn to square necklines, but they never lay right on me & this was no exception. This dress is lightweight & perfect for summer without being cheap feeling at all. I just didn't feel the cut was flattering to my figure. As with all Lands' End clothing, the 3x was a good fit for me as they run a size big. 
Stop! In the name of love...I look like I'm practicing my moves to join The Supremes. 
It was so incredibly windy out this day, that Kate & I had to duck into this little vestibule to take photos. I like the black & white flooring with both of our outfits, but especially Kate's. 
Look how precious Kate looks in this kaleidoscope dress! I wore it here, but due to it not fitting me, looks SO much cuter on her. Also, perfect matching tights & mismatched headband. I LOVE this outfit on the girlie...so adorable!
Merchant happy hour & Wisconsin Film Fest tickets. I had tickets to see 23 movies over the course of a week. How many do you think I went to? 
Moscow Mule. How have I never had this classic drink before?! I am so glad Kate ordered it! I had to have Ginger Rogers as my second drink as their winter drink menu was about to be replaced by spring. 
I'm so ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment