Friday, July 28, 2023

Thrifting

Dress: Slice Geo Border Banded Perfect Wrap Dress by Leota (size M) via Gwynnie Bee 
Teggings: formerly Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
All Jewelry: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
These perfect wrap dresses are the perfect work dresses. Great fit & length & this was a fun deco pattern with an unusual color combination...black, white, olive, & pink/coral. 
I wore this dress to work a few days & there was never a good time to take photos when there was decent light...so this is all we could manage. 
I love this antique custom designed necklace from the UK that we found at Elkhorn. I went all nude make-up for this look...which I don't do often despite liking it. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew, Burnout & Factory eyeshadow by UD, Dirty Little Secret lipliner in Pale Pink, Nectar lipliner from NYX, Bite Beauty lipstick in Glacé, & OPI nail polish in DS Classic. 
I wore this outfit thrifting in Sun Prairie at Vinny's after work...
I look at these photos & wonder...did I get that?! I hope I got it.
Lots of separates...
East side farmers' market on a rainy day.
Oh, right! I blew my tire on the curb when I was parking for The Legendary Shack Shakers...so I had to go back the next day & wait for my insurance company to send a tow truck. After 2 hours of waiting...they told me they couldn't find anyone, but were still trying. I told them I was going to call someone & they were there in less than 30 minutes. They couldn't find anyone because they were only offering to pay $100. I'm trying to get rid of shoes I never wear...so I posted these Fluevogs on the Facebook group...& they all convinced me I should keep them...but should I?
David sent me these adorable Violet pictures...even though I was sitting on a chair next to them...I could not see this angle. There was a garage sale in the neighborhood that I wanted to go to (the only one all year)...so David & I popped by to check it out...we got a game, a pretty pot for outside, & a vintage mushroom canister. Pilates & lifting weights at the gym. 
A trip to the Middleton Goodwill...I was sad those orange shoes were too big on me. 
I found a couple of vintage 90s dresses. And the yellow tag items were 50% off...so I got that red skirt for $3!
A Northside Goodwill trip...
Skirts, workout wear, & stuff to wear to bed. A much sunnier market.
I am planning on quitting GB. I thought I never would because I'm grandfathered in at $35 a month, but other than Leota & Effie's Heart...I'm not excited about most of the dresses I get from there. And I want to wear all my fabulous finds from thrifting. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment