Sunday, July 23, 2023

Long Mama with Old Pup // Samantha Fish & Jesse Dayton

Dress: Miranda Cutout Dress by ASTR The Label (size M) via Nuuly
Sandals: Born
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I felt sexy in this dress with cutouts on the sides & back...all of them were adjustable with ties you could pull as tightly as you wished. I liked the pretty pastel floral atop a black background...which made the colors standout more. This dress ran a size too big, I would have been happier in a small, but the drawstrings take care of most of the extra fabric. The material is super lightweight, but when I wore this on a muggy day, it felt sticky as the polyester did not breathe...it was a bit like wearing a raincoat. This cute casual dress would be best on low humidity days. 
I enjoy unexpected peeks of skin...
The glasses I wore with this outfit...
Even though the background was black, these sandals may have been a bit dramatic with all the soft shades, but I didn't have any heels the appropriate color, just flats. 
Oops, my earring is flipped around here.
I first wore this dress to work & to stop at Vinny's on Willy St. Oh! And I came home to these Fluevogs from my favorite family, Bellevue...these are Etta Place & I ADORE them...they have an intentional worn look & I didn't even know these existed until I saw them for sale on the Fluemarket. 
Roasting veggies...back when it was asparagus season, I was constantly roasting trays of that, along with spring onions & garlic scapes. Wednesday farmers' market. Me & Kate at The Shitty Barn. The barn is the place for fun photos.A hot night at the barn with lovely company & yummy food...NA beer that tasted like beer...& tiny delicious strawberries. The opening band, Old Pup.You don't often see a cello at the barn.Frolicking foxes in the field. Long Mama. Another night of wonderful music. I also wore this dress on another day to get the results of my hormone levels & pick up a few things at Costco. Back at home...I made dinner, before heading out to the Barrymore for the second night in a row. Samantha Fish & Jesse Dayton. I'd never seen her before, but he's played at the barn twice...once opening for The Legendary Shack Shakers & another time as the main performer. Eric Johanson was the supporting act. These 2 were amazing together...great chemistry & energy. I was in the front row with all the crazy people that follow them (mostly her) around. One guy was wearing a fish hat that he'd had her sign. Also, as you can see...I was one of the youngest people there. I love live music. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment