Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Elkhorn Antique Flea Market

Dress: Colorful Canopy Dress by Nic + Zoe (size M) via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Alegria
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
This fit & flare tank dress was comfortable & easy to throw on. It was a bit casual for me, but the fit was great & I always like a bright print. Navy dress with a pink, green, orange, & yellow pattern...not sure what it's supposed to be. 
I wore this both bare legged & with teggings. 
I went for a whole tropical set of flowers from Colleen Toland...it had all the colors of the dress & then some. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath, Roseburst & Ten eyeshadow by Lime Crime, Urban Decay lipliner in Bang, Bang & Big Bang lipstick from UD, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going to the Game? 
I wore this dress to go to the Elkhorn Antique Flea Market with David back in June...I'm covered up for sun protection as I hate applying sunscreen...it gets all over our vehicles leather & it's a pain to get out. We found these 6 metal panels right away...pretty! I'm not sure what our plan will be for them...but I'll figure something out. 
I was smitten with this wooden liquor cabinet...soooo cute. If our wreck room were remodeled...I might have had to have it. It reminds me of Shane as I think he would have loved it. These metal wheels caught David's eye & they'll be nice outside...although David has also thought about making a table out of them with a glass top. 
These 3 books will make fun coffee table reading downstairs. I had that Disney lunchbox when I was either in kindergarten or 1st grade. Oh! That outdoor table & chairs made me gasp...but the guy was asking a lot more than we wanted to pay...it's stunningly regal & I would have sprayed them pretty colors. 
This beautiful velvet dress had too many seams coming undone, sadly. More things that caught my eye...
This ornate fan!
Our usual after market lunch at Los Tres Hermanos...with lots of dips for the chips & a large mango margarita. 
The food here is really good. We don't typically go out for Mexican because David grew up in California & is used to more authentic fare. Unpacking back at home. 
This washboard reminded David of his great-grandma...he has hers, but this one was in better shape. I spied this colorful bit of Hawaiian fabric & I got it for a picnic tablecloth. I'm going to felt line those metal drawers & use them to store earrings. It's not old, but the former goth in me was drawn to this skinny coffin shaped mirror. 
This crystal lamp will look lovely in my jewelry/make-up room...or the wreck room. Some crates for drawer organization for David & a craft room sorter for me. Jewelry we found...I was especially excited by those huge red round clip-on earrings for ~$5...they will look smashing with my red Wendy Baker bubble necklace. 
Angie sent this to me from Instagram...captured taking pictures on our way home from work...he posted it while we were still taking photos. I'd been meaning to look up Rewind Decor (he has a graffitied truck parked on premises)...now I'm excited for his next open house...he stores & sells vintage furniture at my favorite backdrop in town...& he offered to let me use inside as a setting for snaps. 
I came home to a sneak peek at the coming season of Stoughton Opera House & some fabulous Fluevogs I found on the Fluemarket. I've long coveted these Attic: Biancas in the red/pink/orange colorway...but these are striking as well...& such as unusual color combination. My go-to dinner...pan fried salmon with crispy garlic...& I roasted some of our CSA zucchini & made a dipping sauce, yum. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment