Monday, June 6, 2022

Wisconsin Film Festival

Dress: Carolina Cut-Out Maxi Dress by Geisha Designs (size 16) via Nuuly 
Shoes: Fluevog, Power: Coal 
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
I loved this fun flirty fiesta frock. The on or off the shoulder poofy sleeves & the sexy cut-outs were fabulous. The gorgeous floral embroidery stood out dramatically against the solid black. If I got this dress again, I would size down. 
There was no way to prevent my bra band from showing with the deep v in back. 
I've had these Fluevog's for years, but this was my first time wearing them...they were a lovely match with the earthy flowers. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew; Celestial, Turkish Delight, & Blazing eyeshadow by Huda Beauty; MAC lipliner in Chicory; Kab Cosmetics lipliner in Charming; New York Apple lipstick from MAC; & ILNP nail polish in Misery. 
I never had an occasion to wear this seductive outfit...so film fest it was...I like to be overdressed. My favorite movies from this year's festival: Charm Circle (if you like Grey Gardens, this documentary is for you), Commitment Hasan, Hit The Road, 107 Mothers, A Tale of Love & Desire, & Robust. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment