Friday, June 10, 2022

Last Day of Film Fest // First Outdoor Market

Dress: Orchid Meadow Mindy Midi Dress by Leota (size 1x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Jessica Howard via GB try then buy
Shoes: Fluevog, Look Out: Allure 
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker 
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
I loved the earthy colors in this dress & of course, this brand is always on point for me. The only thing I'm not a fan of with this style, is the necktie in back, which adds bulk under a cardigan & I don't see the point...I'd prefer a button closure. Perfect fit, true to size...from now on, I'm going to get this brand in an XL. Great work dress. 
This would be an ideal year round dress...
I adore how these shoes go with the dress. I picked them up second hand on Poshmark & this was my first time wearing them. 
Mixing Ms Wendy with Colleen Toland jewelry...& the pin was necessary as this bolero cardigan was way too big & tying it looked awkward. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew; Lemmy, Vinyl, & Love eyeshadow from Kat von D; MAC lipliner in Burgundy; Lovedrunk lipstick by UD; & Show Me Da' Money! nail polish by Colors by Llarowe. 
Snowing...back in April...we had a really late spring this year. My April Boxy Charm & some new pretties from Gayle at Green Goddess Vintage Jewelry. 
I wore this dress for the final day of the film fest...& to work a few times. Not sure if it's visible here, but I "lost" a large bottle of brandy...& bought another. Mystery solved...I stuck it on the bottom shelf behind the cookbooks. 
I did not wear this dress to the first day of farmers' market...but Kate looked cute. We bundled up to market...then later that day...David & I took Veronika through the car wash. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment