Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Green & Navy Polka Dots

Dress: Flutter Sleeve Green Print Dress by Jessica Howard (size 14) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage 
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
This green dotty dress was well fitting & a great length...again, a bit boring...but perfect for work. The flutter sleeves & banded waist were cute...although the armholes were too big & my bra peeked out. Pockets.
Back at the library...I can't remember why...too windy probably. 
Green was my favorite color for years...so I had a lot of jewelry to pick from to go with this dress.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; Sin City, #selfie, & Double Tap eyeshadow from Too Faced; Bang lipliner by UD; MAC lipstick in So Chaud & Dozen Carnations; & OPI nail polish in Race Red. 
Work selfie for my boyfriend...the only place I wore this dress. New Sugarpill Cosmetics from their 50% off sale. 
Doggies in their new bed next to my desk...I love how they cuddle up. Some 80s music on Twitch & as I was voting in a best of Madison poll...I took a picture of the screen so I'd remember to look up these places for fish fry...NONE of which I've been to. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment