Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farmers' Market with The Girlie // Swimsuit Shopping

Dress: Royal Floral Wrap Dress by Jessica Howard (size 14W) via Gwynnie Bee 
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
This royal blue was so vibrant & springy...conservative, but still cute. I had to pin the neckline closed, but otherwise everything was great...especially the handkerchief hem & the flounce. 
I almost look like I have boobs in this dress...I miss my boobs. 
I nearly forgot there were pockets...
I was so happy to wear this flower earring...it's been a while...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roxy, Grass eyeshadow from Lime Crime, Kat von D eyeshadow in Swoon, Big Bang lipliner & lipstick by UD, & OPI nail polish in Holy Pink Pagoda!
I first wore this dress to shop at the westside farmers' market with Kate...but I must have gotten up awfully early because I apparently had time to stop at the salon where I buy my skincare AND dash into the co-op to get coffee (we were still trying to adjust our subscription to Spyhouse...it turns out we need an every 2 week delivery because we were running out at 4).
Carsie & Joe...live on Facebook. My current favorite moisturizer from Éminence. Leftover salmon salad for lunch on our front porch on a gorgeous day.
The girlie came home with me to talk to David about financial stuff & Jason picked up lunch from Banzo on his way to fetch her & we all visited. Our Magnolia tree always looks pretty in the spring. 
Later that day...I made us dinner, 2 Christopher Kimball/Milk Street recipes...Fennel, Tomatoes, & Harissa Chicken en Cocotte, served atop roasted cauliflower/garlic...alongside Roasted Fennel with Rosemary. I also wore this dress to work a few times. After work, David & I popped into Lands' End to exchange the swimsuit he bought me for my birthday. Women's sizing is so confusing...how was he supposed to know there is a difference between a size 14 & 14W?! I ended up with the regular size 16. 
The funny thing about this swimsuit...I had my eye on it...my favorite pattern, paisley, mixed with the different colors on the top & bottom...& I need a bit of a skirt because I've got a lot of loose skin that spills out. David didn't even know...& this is the one he picked for me out of all the swimsuits online. He knows me. Ulta was having a sale & I wanted to try this foundation by Nars...but it was just terrible & settled into every one of my pores like no other has ever done...oddly enough, I picked the exact right shade...online. And my May Boxy Charm. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment