Friday, November 10, 2023

Gwynnie Bee No More

Dress: Coral Tiered Fit & Flare Dress by Taylor Dresses via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: former Re/Dress
Shoes: Fluevog, Fairway: Trivialis 
Earrings: The Embellishing Room 
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
This dress had a great color palette & the fit was spot on. I felt like it was too conservative to wear anywhere other than work & I'm not sure about that pop of yellow...but the shoes are spot on. After just over a decade of being a Gwynnie Bee member...this is my final dress from them. Their offerings drastically dwindled & the selection they did have was more like this dress & just didn't bring me joy. 
Since new owners took over our building...they made the entrance nicer, so we can just pop down & take quick photos at work.
I love these quirky shoes...
This necklace & bracelet weren't a perfect match...but I hardly ever get to wear them.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Starfire, Power Trip & Fireball eyeshadow from UD, Sugarpill Cosmetics lipstick in Clockwork, & Essie nail polish in Sexy Plunge.

Doing a bit of thrifting after work at Vinny's on Willy St.
Before heading over to the East side Tuesday market...
I went home to drop off the veggies & put on this hideous pink dress from Leota via GB...it wasn't worthy of actual styling. I wore it to the Vinny's in Waunakee. 
The trunk sale they were having was coming to an end & I wanted one last look around. 
I came home to this cute polka dot fit & flare I got on Poshmark for under $20...tags still attached. I picked up some Nightmare Before Christmas Sally socks while I was getting some meds at Walgreens. I'd like to dress up as Sally for Halloween. Someday. I found a few shirts for David while out thrifting. 
Both my Vinny's hauls for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment