Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Best House Cleaner Ever

Dress: Floral Print Midi Dress by Adrianna Papell (size 16) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Issac Mizrahi 
Shoes: Basic Editions, thrifted
Necklace & Earring: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
Pretty dress on a dreary day...it was wetly snowing while taking these photos. You can barely tell here, but the best part of this dress was the halter neckline...showing off the seductive shoulders. The brightly colorful floral print was gorgeous, but I didn't care for the blousy waist area...which the cardigan helped define. Great length & ran true to size. 
Another perfect dress for these floral shoes I picked up for a few dollars at Savers...oh, how I miss that store.
This is my first time wearing this matching necklace & earring from the lovely Wendy...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss; Analogue, Legend, & Misfit eyeshadow by Kat von D; NYX lipliner in Orange County; NYX lipstick in 507; Bang lipstick from MAC; & OPI nail polish in I Sea You Wear OPI.
Angie had brought us some pumpkins for our front porch...& we gutted them for the seeds before it was too late...I LOVE freshly roasted pumpkin seeds. My new BookBook for my iPhone finally arrived...this must be my 10th-12th one of these? It always amuses me when someone asks me if it's a bible. We did the BEST act of self care EVER...we hired an amazing woman to clean our house. She is fabulous. A walk with my boo in the neighborhood. You know, because I can walk now. 
Bret Helms playing live to promote the Audra kickstarter for releasing Going To The Theatre on vinyl...which I'm happy to say, was fully funded. A bit of west side farmers' marketing with the girlie. I love the colorful array of cauliflower...I got one of each. 
Carsie & her boys playing live online...right before I got to see them in person. The final farmers' market of the year...outside. 
So many squash...what will Kate decide? My favorites are honey nut & delicata. Thursday night dinner with Angie & Freddie...burgers on the grill, rare; roasted Brussels sprouts; parsnip fries; & kale salad...with a glass of red. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment