Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Jungle Boogie

 Dress: Jungle Floral Button Front Maxi Dress by Melissa McCarthy (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I was disappointed this dress had two breast pockets...what are you going to put in there?! Oh, but the colors & design...that dark dreamy floral...this is a maxi you could wear all summer into fall & winter. And it grew on me as I wore it...but I sent it back because GB wanted too much for it. However, this dress is on sale right now at Melissa McCarthy's page. It's marked down to $49, plus if you buy 3 garments, another 30% off...& with 4 items, 40% off. She has some dreamy dresses that were sold out in my size, but I managed to find two dresses, a top, & a skirt for under $100. Her 4x consistently fits me. This georgette gorgeousness has no stretch & a matching draw string belt...& pockets (where pockets belong).
We did a quick photo shoot in the rain (like ~20% of our picture taking) back when I didn't think I liked this dress much. I'm excited to style it again for winter. And! A cardigan will cover up the pockets I don't like.
I found these sandals for $4 at a thrift store...even though earlier this year I bought some black Born flower sandals...they're different though, right?
My makeup with this outfit included...NYX Jet Black eyeliner, Relic & Sabbath eyeshadow from Kat von D, NYX lipstick in Alabama, & Skyfall nail polish from OPI. 

This Kat von D palette is a must...the colors are extremely rich & pigmented. I'm so happy David surprised me with it. 
One of the last outdoor farmers' markets of the year...mushrooms from our favorite mushroom couple...& a girlie.
Angie & Toby invited us over for delicious dinner & blurry Val.
All my black tights come from Catherines. October's Play! box.

Make-up! There was a NYX sale & a 20% off sale at Ulta...so I had to get some pretties...

No comments:

Post a Comment