Friday, October 27, 2017

Dramatic Diva

 Dress: Lily Patch Maxi Dress by City Chic (size XXL/24)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: etsy, gift from Girls of GB gift exchange
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I felt like a dramatic diva in this City Chic gown on this windy day. This dress is perfection. It is available in several other patterns & I'm tempted to get them ALL...that is how much I adore this dress. My only regret is that I didn't nab it in leopard print before it sold out. There is a black slip attached & as this dress is a see-through chiffon...you need to wear something under it. I considered wearing  blue teggings since I had some the exact color as in the dress...but I felt it was a cleaner line to go with black to match the slip so they flowed together...& it wasn't as obvious when the slip rode up. This dress is a dream dress & every woman should own one. 
Drama in the back...drama in the front...
I'm loving these warm colors in the dress & all my Urban Decay Heat makeup.
My makeup with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Torch; UD eyeshadow in Lumbre, He Devil, Dirty Talk, & Chaser; UD lipstick in Heat; & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going to the Game?
I wore this dress to have dinner at Heritage with David & my parents when they came to visit us last month. Dinner & cocktails were marvelous, as always. David had a lamb tartare that I was shocked I liked...as well as foie gras, which I have never enjoyed in the past. The magic of Dan Fox (the chef/owner). 
My pistachio crusted grouper didn't look pretty...but it was good (not my favorite thing I've ever had there). The waiter kindly took our photo after our meal. We tried to go to Eno Vino for an after dinner drink (fabulous capitol view)...but there was a 3 hour wait. So we ended up trying a new place in our new hood...Bear & Bottle...I probably wouldn't go back there again...but their Moscow Mule was passable & it was a lovely night to sit outside. 

1 comment: