Sunday, July 30, 2017

Forge & Esmé Patterson

 Dress: Mixed Print Dress in Green & Blue by Julian Taylor (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko & Born
Necklace, Earring, Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I immediately closeted this dress after seeing it on Kate's friend Lindsay at farmers' market...maybe it's a bit too precious on me?  I adore the mix of blues & greens with a dash of purple thrown in. This dress was a great fit & length...& the scuba fabric would work all year...with a cardigan in cooler months. 
I ended up with a different pair of shoes for the first photos because I wanted to see them both in pictures before deciding. 
I was thrilled to be able to wear these peacock teggings as they don't go with much & the color is so gorgeous. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Junkie eyeliner by Urban Decay; UD eyeshadow in Goldmine, Mean, Hatter, Blindsided, & Sketch; MAC lipstick in Model Behavior; & This Color's Making Waves nail polish by OPI. 
The former Madison Brass Works building is being remodeled & taken over by the community center across the street...but before that happens...artists went in & created art inspired by this space...much of it using stuff that was in the building. Forge...
This is what the glass block wall I often use for photos looks like inside...
Doggie!!!
Esmé Patterson at The Shitty Barn...but first, Nick Brown (he's from Ishpeming in the U.P., the next town over from my hometown, Marquette). 
Savers 50% off 4th of July sale finds...including some leopard slippers which I will wear all winter long. 
And...surprise cookout at Angie & Toby's on the 4th. Angie texted us earlier in the day to invite us & I was SO excited...we were at our new house working (like we do every day)...& I needed a break...AND...not having to think about what to make for dinner after a long day...it was perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment