Monday, April 10, 2017

International Women's Day

Sorry for the absence...I was busy seeing movies for a week at the Wisconsin Film Fest & doing house stuff. 
 Dress: Red Tea Length Dress by City Chic (size XXL/26) via Gwynnie Bee Try then Buy
Top: Strip Bell Sleeve Top by Inc International Concepts (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee Try then Buy
Shoes: Andiamo, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this red dress way back on March 8th for International Women's Day. I adore this tea length dress from City Chic (I own it in a few patterns). Since I purchased it a year ago, I went searching for the first time I wore it on my blog...& you know what? I bought it & this was my first time wearing it. I guess I was planning ahead so I'd have a red dress to wear. 
I don't know why I always feel the need to add yellow accents when I wear red...David said it makes me look like a hot dog stand...I guess I like that look...or perhaps it's because red & yellow make orange?
I immediately bought this top when it came to me from GB. I've been searching for a black & white stripe top for ages...& how fabulous is this one with bell sleeves?! Perfect. I am a bit nervous about owning something so white. 
One of the lovely ladies from The Girls of GB offered up this gorgeous Isabel Toledo for Lane Bryant sequin dress for FREE & I was lucky enough to be the first to comment. I think it will have to be my NYE dress later this year. As long as I was trying on dresses...fruit dress that I bought from City Chic. 
David & I had an extra long meeting with our contractor for our house, then pizza before work...where I was offered a complimentary peach bellini for Women's Day by our sexy Italian waiter. A quick snap on the way into the office...I realized that my yellow tights were not visible with my boots on...so I switched to shoes for photos. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Kat von D eyeshadow in Black Metal, Fran, & Legend; Anastasia eyeshadow in Vermeer; Mon Ennui eyeshadow in Year of the Dragon; NYX lipstick in Russian Roulette; Stila Stay All Day lipstick in Beso; & Wildfire Vinylux nail polish by CND. 

No comments:

Post a Comment