Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Minnie Mouse Muffin

 Dress: Riley Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Cardigan: Avenue

Shoes: Ariat 

Necklace: Made by Me

Earring: etXarte

Photography: Super Boo
I wore this dress to see one client & run errands last Thursday. It came to me with one of the sleeve ties missing...the first time Gwynnie Bee has sent me anything that wasn't in perfect shape. I let them know and they promptly responded with an apology & gave me an extra item for 2 weeks. 

I felt like Minnie Mouse in this dress. In a cute adorable way. I have worn this same dress from Igigi in black with white polka dots & in coral with black dots. The coral is my favorite and is currently on its way back to me. I may not let it go this time. Also, I never realized how often I wear this cardigan & shoes. I really like them. Obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment