Monday, September 16, 2013

Feels Like Fall


Dress: Avenue

Cardigan: Avenue

Camisole: Lane Bryant

Leggings: Roamans

Sandals: Born

Jewelry: Babil & Bijou

Photography: Super Boo

It felt like fall today & this seemed like a good Monday outfit to wear to work, comfortable and layered.  I love all the colors in this cotton sundress. I'd love to buy some fun fabric from Spoonflower and make a few more of these dresses, but I don't know how to sew shirring/smocking with elastic...perhaps someday I will learn. The only downside to cotton is that it wrinkles and I do not iron, as you can see.
A close up of the lovely jewelry made by Samantha from a variety of vintage bits and bobs, including the fabulous centerpiece of the necklace which is a souvenir of the 1898 Milwaukee Carnival. She is one of my favorite jewelry designers I found through etsy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meshel,
    I love how you combined those two pieces. The earrings really work with that carnival piece!! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete