Monday, September 7, 2015

Scarlett Dahlia

 Top: Mindy Top in Scarlett Dahlia by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Skirt: Enwrapture Vintage Silk Sari
Sandals: Born
Purse: Dooney & Bourke (gift from Super Boo)
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage (necklace is a pin attached to a chain)
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to 2 farmers' markets with Kate & on another day to work. I am in love with this lush dark floral print! I wore an Igigi dress for Christmas last year in the same material, but the dress didn't fit exactly right...so I was hoping to like this top enough to make it mine...alas, the top also fit funny. The ruching at the sides meant there were too many folds of fabric in front for my liking. 
I love visiting this ornate doorknob... 
This cemetery is just down the street from our office & there are 2 buildings just inside the entrance that I adore...so they show up often in my photos here. 
2 fun bands...the first at the downtown market & the other at the west side market. After marketing, Kate needed to pick up some wine she purchased...so there was a bit of tasting. Piggy! 
The day I wore this outfit to work, the enormous fall issue of Vogue arrived in the post...so many gorgeous things to swoon over. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Lancôme eyeliner in Acajou; Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake; Urban Decay shadow in Alchemy, Bondage, Sonic, & Last Sin; Laura Mercier lip liner in Red Chocolate with Nars Golshan on top; & Bogotá Blackberry polish by OPI on my nails. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the jewelry in this post. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! That is sweet of you to say.

      Delete