Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Digital Leopard

 Top: Forever Top in Digital Leopard by A by Amanda Uprichard (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Skirt: Enwrapture Vintage Silk Sari
Sandals: Born
Necklace & Earring: Age Before Beauty
Bracelet: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work & to a surprise garage sale in the neighborhood. I hated this top like poison. I thought the pattern was fabulous, however, the heavy fabric felt like a painting tarp & the fit was as shapeless as a hospital gown. The pattern & delightful color combination encouraged me to give it a one time wear. 
This particular day turned gusty & stormy just as we were leaving work...so we escaped getting wet while we took photos under this covered entrance of a building on UW campus...it did not always protect us from the wind though...
There is a woman in our neighborhood that does an antique garage sale a few times a month & she had her sign out on this day...I found these two beauties to bring home...
Gorgeous colors...
My make-up this day included...Purple Tang eyeliner by Stila, Urban Decay eyeshadows in Thrash & Savage from the Electric palette, Aria liquid lipstick from Stila, & Do The Twist by Colors by Llarowe on my nails. 

2 comments: