Sunday, September 13, 2015

Graze & Cycropia

 Dress: Cold Shoulder Blouson Dress by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: ebay 
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Brian & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this dress to spend the day with Brian...having lunch, wandering State St., & watching Cycropia. The colors...so cheerful!! I know blouson dresses are not my friend, but the vibrant hues & cold shoulder forced me to closet this & it was a fun one time wear. The fabric was a great summer weight, the length was just at my knees, & I adored the black piping around the cold shoulders & keyhole neckline. If only this were a fit & flare, it would have been perfect. 
I love that grazing cow outside of Graze! Lovely view of Brian & the capitol at our window seat for lunch. Lunch...the best thing here was the heirloom tomato soup with fennel, thyme, sage, & bay leaf. I need to note that here because I always make my tomato soup with basil & these herbs paired fabulously with the tomatoes & I want to experiment. Of course the cheese curds were scrumptious. Brian had a beet burger & I had grilled cheese with tomato & caramelized onions. 
This delightful sign between Graze & L'Etoile, mapping out the farms where all their food comes from & their darling farmers' market wagon...so cute. 
Brian, super model & surprise Kate! We were wandering State St. & she was walking to the west side for her anime group. Brian & I used to spend a lot of time on State St. when he lived here..drinking coffee, talking, people watching, laughing. 
In the evening...Cycropia! But first...check out that awesome parallel parking job! Several people yelled to me that I would never fit...ha! Cycropia is an aerial dance troupe & they perform every year at Orton Park Festival in their enormous oak tree...it is enchanting. 
My make-up this day included...NYX eyeliner in Tropical Green, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Freak & chartreuse & orange from MUFE, Korean Candy lipstick from MAC, & My Gecko Does Tricks polish from OPI. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress with the yellow teggings, what a contrast! That is some parking too, well done. :D

    ReplyDelete