Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Time To Get The Turkey

 Dress: Paisley Faux Wrap Dress by NY Collection via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Leggings: Roaman's (these have a band of lace at the bottom. I wish I could find more like these)

Cardigan: Lane Bryant

Shoes: Born

Necklace: Vintage

Earring: Me

Photography: Kate & Me
I wore this magnificently printed dress to work, out to girlie happy hour at Merchant with my girlie, to pick up our freshly killed turkey at Underground Butcher & drop it off at Angie's, & out for a bite to eat at Stalzy's. 

None of these places had the proper lighting to show off the rich vibrant colors of this dress. I LOVED the paisley print...paisley has long been a favorite of mine...& I thought the color combination was quite lovely. I've been trying out clothes on GB in 3x, a size down from what I normally wear, because there is a much greater selection. This dress fits me well in a 3x. 
Bonus: Sadie Dog! This is Angie & Toby's dog...she stayed with us over the summer for a week and now she is always extra happy to see us. 
I am excited by Stalzy's soda selection. 
I was longing for a mustard cardigan to wear with this outfit...wouldn't that have been perfect? I found one on ModCloth, but I am waiting for a sale. Then of course, I'll need to hunt down the perfect mustard shoes on ebay. 

I love how this round amber pendant goes with the round paisley pattern...

No comments:

Post a Comment