Sunday, December 8, 2013

Muffin Monday at Work

 Dress (worn as top): Printed Side Tucked Dress from Taylor Dresses via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Dress: Lane Bryant

Necklace: Vintage Miriam Haskell

Earring: etXarte

Shoes: Fluevog 

Photography: Super Boo
Like I've mentioned before, I've been trying out the size down from what I normally wear at GB because of the larger selection to choose from. Sometimes it works out. I consider this a win, since I think it looks ok as a top. I've pulled it down below so you can see why I didn't opt to wear it as a dress as intended. Too tight, too short. I am in love with this emerald green color! And I love that there is a different pattern on the sleeves than is in the dress. It has a huge stupid pointless gold zipper running down the back. I hope that trend ends soon. Also, it just so happens to match my sparkly green nails left over from the day before! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sexy secretary! I can't wait to try this dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you gotten it yet? Oh, wait...I've seen it on you haven't I? Who are you?

      Delete