Sunday, December 8, 2013

Leopard & Latkes

 Dress: Leopard Print Dress from ASOS Curve via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Leggings: Roamans

Cardigan: Lane Bryant 

Shoes: Liz Claiborne

Earring: etXarte

Glasses: Gucci via ebay (lenses put in by Costco)

Photography: Me & Kate
I wore this leopard dress to Angie & Toby's house to make & eat latkes. This dress is a size 24 & obviously runs big. It's pretty shapeless and needed something to define it a bit...so cardigan tied under my bust it is. It was suuuuuper comfortable, but not really me. The fabric is incredibly thin & I can't really imagine this holding up to a lot of washings. I'm trying to show you my pretty sparkly red nails, but they are not really photographing well. 
Kate looking adorable as always...she's wearing a dress with pockets from Target that she's worn on here in a different way before. 

I wish I would have gotten some close-ups of my face. I am wearing a loose eyeshadow from Mon Ennui called Year of the Dragon...it is a light sparkly red & I really like it. 
Angie had planned on making latkes for part of our Thanksgiving meal, but wasn't feeling it that day...& I am SO glad...they would have just gotten lost in the gluttony of the day. On their own...they were delicious...what's not to like about fried potatoes?! I helped peel potatoes and mix them up...Molly helped too (lower left, you can just see a bit of her head). Kate took a bunch of pictures of me doing this...
YUM! e commented on fb to say they looked like flattened tribbles! They were scrumptious flattened tribbles...especially with sour cream, leftover cranberry horseradish, & chunky applesauce I made. Oh, & sparkling wine provided by Kate! Angie makes the best food...always...

No comments:

Post a Comment