Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Experiments in Pattern Mixing V

 Top: T-Bags Los Angeles via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Cardigan: Avenue

Skirt: Lane Bryant

Socks: Sock Dreams

Shoes: Ariat

Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou

Photography: Super Boo
A week or so before getting this T-Bags top, I got the dress from GB in the same pattern. It was hideous and I sent it back unworn & undocumented. I liked it better in this top, especially with just a bit peeking out. I also liked how I could pick up the bright colors with the polka dots in my socks, but otherwise stick to b&w. This was a fun snowy Monday at work outfit. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I would wear this entire outfit! (Now, if I didn't just drop a bunch on the asos and simplybe sales!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun outfit! Ooooo, what did you get during the asos & Simply Be sales???

      Delete