Monday, December 2, 2013

I Don't Care If Monday's Blue

 Dress: Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress from Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Cardigan: Avenue

Shoes: Ariat

Earring: Babil & Bijou

Necklace: A Luscious Thing

Nail Polish: Jane Eyre from A England

Photography: Super Boo
Another Monday at work dress from a week ago. I LOVE these flirty flounce/whimsy wrap dresses from Kiyonna. I own one in black with white polka dots and I *should* own the one in red because I love it...& really...I'd be fine having a closet full of this style of dress. I think it's comfortable & flattering. 
Since joining Gwynnie Bee, I believe Kiyonna has overtaken Igigi as my favorite brand. I only wish they did more prints. 

Warning: If you go any further you will see me in my 1/2 falling off bra...but it comes with a funny story that I felt needed this illustration. 
Why am I walking in the door with just my bra and stockings on? Super Boo was wondering the same thing & took this picture of me getting home last Monday. In order to get another article of clothing from Gwynnie Bee as soon as possible, I return the outfit I am wearing that day on my way home. I don't always remember to bring something else to put on...or sometimes I just don't care...who's going to see me? It gets dark by 4:30...and I'm wearing a wrap. Well, on this particular day, the drive-up mail boxes at the post office were overflowing with mail...so I had to get out of the car to go around to the other side of the boxes that have pull out doors so I could drop the bag in that way. It was dark & deserted...and I was wearing this cape. Then a vehicle pulls up as I am walking back to my car...headlights shining like a spotlight on me. I'm not exactly sure if this wrap covers my butt...or if this person is seeing my huge floral covered behind through my stockings...so I walk back to my car pretending I'm dressed completely appropriately for being in public. And I go home...and realize...I have a serious Gwynnie Bee addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment