Monday, July 2, 2018

Labyrinth

 Dress: Elsa Dress from Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee Shop
Tights: We Love Colors in Teal
Shoes: Dansko, gift from David
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I bought this Igigi dress quite a while back from the GB Shop (I'm just guessing, really...I can never remember where I get things). I last wore it in December 2014, & in March of that same year. I looked SO much younger 4 years ago! Another great old Igigi frock with a faux obi waistband, lovely length, & modest neckline in a pretty purple & blue watercolor print. 
I really really want to like these shoes David got me (I also have them in pink)...but I think they're just too conservative for me. 
I thought it was pretty funny that I chose the same necklace AND nail polish to wear with this dress as I did the very first time. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Gypsy Blue eyeliner by NYX; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Alter, Druggie, Fringe, & Sinful; NYX Lip Palette in The Plums; & Rockin' My JuJu nail polish from Colors by Llarowe. 
I wore this dress on three different days...first, to see Labyrinth with Kate during my birthday weekend...we both love that movie. David Bowie as the Goblin King *swoon*. Then Thai food for dinner...
A week later on a busy Saturday...farmers' market with the girlie, a random woman with awesome elephant pants, & dropping ramps, shiitake mushrooms, & asparagus off for Maggie to take pictures of for my farmers' market tattoo. 
When I was done with market...David & I headed to Milwaukee to check out ReStore & Waste Cap for fun stuff. They had this decorative tin at ReStore, but we think we already have enough (to cover our dining room & living room ceiling)...so for the first time, we left with nothing. We did find this wedding cake-like glass shade & a marvelous cameo woman light fixture (for our hallway entrance) at Waste Cap...then a Hawaiian burger at Oscar's. 
As soon as we got back to Madison, we took these outfit shots...then I was off to the drive-in with Kate & Jason to see Avengers Infinity War & Black Panther (although we decided we didn't want to get home at 2am, so we left after Avengers). Check out the three vehicles in back of us...their drive-in game was strong...a truck bed full of pillows, cushy canoes, & a mattress in another truck bed. 
On the last day of this dress...David & I went to Half Price Books to sell a box of books...I needed to take a photo of this Etgar Keret book so I'd remember to look it up. He wrote a short story that was turned into one of my favorite film fest movies, Wristcutters...& I think he's an amazing writer. Also...Indian buffet & Savers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment