Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Overcoats // Seasaw

 Dress: Short Sleeve Black Sea Print Wrap Dress by eShakti (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Camisole: Lane Bryant
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring, Necklace, & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The colors! The print! So much beauty. This dress would have been a keeper if it had only fit properly...the fit is the same as this constellation dress. The bottom fit great in this chiffon dress, but the top didn't come close to closing...so I was forced to wear a camisole...which I know a lot of girls do anyway, but I'd prefer not to...especially in summer. I like dresses because they are a complete outfit. It was super fun for a wear, though. 
Good thing I thought of this aquatic wall for photos...it was the ideal backdrop for this dress...even if the light was off.
I never got around to taking a make-up & accessories photo as we had just moved.
I wore this under the sea frock to The Shitty Barn to see Overcoats with Seasaw. Kate got a glass of rosé...& it was so delicious...I bought us a bottle. It was the perfect outdoor picnic wine. 
 Girlie bezzers selfie toast...
One of the many weird faces I make...& Kate dancing to Overcoats...
First up...Seasaw, from Madison. Before a show at High Noon years ago, the bartender was playing their CD...I asked who it was & then we saw them play a few weeks later. I bought some vinyl from them after their set & they recognized me from Instagram!
Overcoats was visiting the barn from New York...so much energy & so many songs about crappy relationships. Both duos had an obvious close friendship vibe & electro-poppiness that made them a splendid double bill. Girl power! 
I also wore this dress to work with David, & afterwards we shopped for pans & ate pizza. Oh! And this was the first time my phone knew I was driving to our new home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment