Sunday, July 22, 2018

GGG Garage Sale

 Dress: Bumble Bee Oui Dress by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Clarks, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This Oui style of Effie's Heart is fun because you can wear it off the shoulder or not...unfortunately, it was work to get it to stay long enough to take photos...so I can't actually wear it like that. For me...I wish there was just a single layer to the top of this dress...but it is otherwise superb. I've worn (& bought) this style in strawberries...so cute! 
This was my first black dress from Effie's Heart...& I noticed pilling happening on the first day...different fabric? Most of their garments have held up for me well. In fact, I need more EH in my closet...while searching for the strawberry dress...I was looking at all the adorable dresses I've regrettably sent back. I should have bought them all. Such fantastic summer frocks. 
I decided not to bring any color into this outfit & stick with black, creme, & earthy metallics...that can be just as fun as color...sometimes. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Roach eyeliner by Urban Decay; Too Faced eyeshadow in Chocolate Gold, Gold Dipped, Old Money, Cocoa Truffle, & Decadent; MAC Bronze Shimmer lipstick; & Burnt Sugar nail polish from Colors by Llarowe. 
I wore this dress to work, have dinner with David at Weary Traveler, & check out doors at Deconstruction, Inc. Also, I found this old frame of photos from 1989 while packing...I was so young!!!
I also wore this dress to our garage sale in Angie & Toby's driveway/garage. I sold some clothes...but mostly, it got donated to the Goodwill in our neighborhood. Good riddance...I don't throw stuff away that often! 
The best part of garage sales...hanging out with friends, DOGS, & my delicious sangria. And this year...Kate's adorable elephant pants...sadly, by the end of the sale she had a large rip right on her butt area...which is what we are all looking at in the last photo. Oh! And the delightful Ms. e brought me a large bag of makeup...that was great fun to look through & we all ended up with something. I spread the joy by putting the leftovers in the free box & making a few tween girls day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for th e Great Content. Further, Many people try but fail to lose belly fat, do you know why? How to lose belly fat.

    ReplyDelete