Thursday, July 5, 2018

Abby Jeanne // Rose of the West

 Dress: 3/4 Knot Front Dress in Midnight Rose by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
 Photography: Super Boo, Kate, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Oh, how I loved these Lucy Lu knot front dresses with the sweetheart neckline. Luckily, before they went out of business, I snagged quite a few through GB. I last wore this dress in the fall of 2014...both times with these orange shoes...I guess they are a perfect match. 
This was back in May when it was still a bit chilly...spring weather...& all the pretty trees were in bloom.
I wore this dress twice, the first time to an evening concert at The Shitty Barn, & then again to work. I wore it a bit differently to work (when these pictures were taken) since I wasn't going to be outside at night. 
My makeup with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue, Too Faced eyeshadow in #selfie & Pink Pearl, Flamepoint eyeshadow from Sugarpill, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Freeze, Habanero lipstick by MAC, NYX lipstick in Orange County & Hippie Chic, an an unknown OPI nail polish. 
Kate, Jason, & I went to see Abby Jeanne, with Rose of the West opening...we ate some yummy sunflower seed tacos & drank beer. 
Rose of the West was good...but Abby Jeanne was amazing! She's from Milwaukee & you should check her out if she comes to your town. We are going to see her again in a few weeks with one of our favorite Madison bands, Seasaw...at The Memorial Union. 
Here's a video, but it doesn't compare to her in person vibe...


No comments:

Post a Comment