Monday, July 9, 2018

I Wear This Crown of Flowers

 Dress: Meredith Dress in Rouge Amour by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Shoes: Born
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I last wore this dress during autumn of 2015...again with the orange shoes...but all my other accessories were different. Such gorgeous colors in this Igigi dress...my only issue with it is the surplice neckline is too big on me & gapped open without the use of fashion tape. Putting a few stitches in would solve that problem. 
I'm sort of in love with these leggings with this dress...& pretty flowering trees. 
Hi, Bucky! There are 85 Bucky Badger (University of Wisconsin-Madison mascot) statues across the city for the summer...jazzed up by local artists. This one was done by Emmalee Pearson...she's a mutual friend of Angie & Toby...& the person responsible for getting them together. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Alkaline eyeliner by Urban Decay; Anastasia eyeshadow in Primavera, Venetian Red, Love Letter, & Realgar; Love+ & Flamepoint eyeshadow from Sugarpill; Habanero lipstick by MAC; & Now Museum, Now You Don't nail polish by OPI. 
I'd been eyeing this chick's fabulous collection of vintage Selro jewelry for sale on etsy & eBay...& finally decided on orange, the color of fun...& yellow, the color of happiness. So gorgeous!
Another Bucky on my way to Monona Terrace for the Mini Maker Faire. Metal fire breathing dragon!
This absolutely lovely woman, Mary Jo...grows flowers on her farm, sells them at the Westside Farmers' Market, & designs fabulous floral creations. Kate & I were looking forward to taking her class on making flower crowns, however...they told her they didn't have the space for that...so it was only a demonstration. But! At the end she picked 3 numbers & those people could pick a prize...one of them being the flower crown she made in the demo. The first woman picked a succulent...what?! I was the second person!!! Guess what I picked?????
This gorgeous crown was mine...all mine! I was giddy with excitement to be able to wear it the rest of the day. 
It felt natural...like I should always be wearing a crown of flowers.
Wine tasting group...Kate's contribution...
I'd grow flowers on my head if I could...girlies tasting wine...so much wine.
Look who joined us at wine tasting! David & Kate share the flower crown...

No comments:

Post a Comment