Sunday, July 15, 2018

On Your Feet!

 Dress: Bluebell Print Fit & Flare Dress by Melissa Masse (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Footless Tights: We Love Colors in Olive
Sandals: Jambu
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
It's another gorgeous print of this Melissa Masse Magic Dress...such a fantastic style & cut...this dress looks good on everyone. I immediately bought it...it looks like a vintage botanical print from a book...exquisite. It is basically the perfect dress, I just wish the waistband were up higher for me. 
I own several of these dresses...some of which I haven't worn yet...I last wore this style in thistle bohemian border (my favorite pattern), also in...claret mandala floretpink & black (the original), orange kaleidoscopetangerine prismmidnight plaid jacquard (I wish I would have bought this one)...I know there are more, but those are all I could find. 
David bought me these sandals over a year ago at a shoe garage sale a woman has twice a year...I'm not sure where she gets them all, but I usually find at least one pair I have to have. If you enlarge the photo above...you will see the cute flowers on the side.
I packed this dress to move before I could take pictures of the make-up & jewelry. 
I wore this dress to attend Kate's summer work party...look, the capitol! We went to the Overture Center to see the play, On Your Feet! The Story of Emilio & Gloria Estefan. Not something either of us would have thought to go to...but, free. 
Cute Kate tries on my necklace...
You all know how I like to sit nearly on the stage...so this was a completely different experience for me...up in the balcony. My May Play! box...& my favorite mascara & Ulta birthday gift of Nars Orgasm blush...so pretty. And! I bought my first (& only?) pair of LuLaRoe leggings for $10 on eBay. 
No make-up & resting bitch face Torrid dressing room photos. I went in to pick up a legging order...& they had buy 1, get 2 free on all clearance items. That white skirt was too lovely to pass up...I'm going to dye it...orange? yellow? purple?

No comments:

Post a Comment