Saturday, June 30, 2018

You Worry About Its Success

 Dress: Dominique Dress in Cerise Curve by Igigi (size 26/28) via eBay or GB resellers
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Earth, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Me
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I originally wore this dress when I had it from GB back in 2015...I bought it last year from either eBay or one of the GB resellers. This was one of my favorite styles from Igigi (they are still around, but so different since they were bought out that I don't even consider them when thinking about places to buy clothes) & I adore this pattern & am wowed by the color combination. This dress is basically flawless. 
These Earth shoes I found at Savers are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. 
I made this necklace years ago & rarely wear it...but every once in a while I like to force myself to wear something that doesn't get out often. 
The makeup I wore with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, Love+ & Flamepoint eyeshadow from Sugarpill, Anastasia eyeshadow in Primavera, NYX lip palette in The Reds, & Santa Monica Beach Peach nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this dress to attend Gallery Night with Kate. We decided to go to the museum that plans the event, MMoCA...where I found this fun twisty scarf, a metal letter M, & a wise beer can. 
Isn't this painting spectacular?! I'd love to sit a while in this room full of excess & trinkets. It's titled, Casual Chic. 
This was my favorite painting of the evening, You Worry About Its Success, by Hollis Sigler. It reminds me of a magical evening at APT where the stage is set & we are waiting for the play to begin. 
Girlie seated in a creepy little house...other girlie peering in the window. Shane would have loved that painting of Rudolph Valentino in his coffin. After arting, there was eating at Himal Chuli.

No comments:

Post a Comment