Sunday, June 10, 2018

Spirits in the Sky

 Dress: Waverly Street Skater Dress in Green Damask Print by Society+ (size 26/28)
Cardigan: Avenue, thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Boots: Dr. Martens
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Another fab dress from Society+ that I bought the same time as this purple plaid number (GB later got it & it may still be available to rent). This is a heavy fabric with stretch & texture that is just SO good. The top is fitted & feels like a gentle hug...who doesn't want to be hugged all day long?! And the skirt flares out wonderfully & the length is perfect for me. And pockets. I wouldn't change a thing about this dress. 
I should have worn purple tights. 
This is my first time wearing these gorgeous purple & gold boots I bought from ModCloth 2 or 3 years ago...damask on damask...
This is also my first time wearing this bracelet that I found on eBay. It is an identical match to the black one I wear a lot...I gasped when I saw it. It actually came in the mail between the two times I wore this dress, so I'm wearing the black one in the photos of girlie cocktails below. 
My makeup with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars; UD eyeshadow in Freakshow, Hoodoo, Chase, & Disco; Voodoo & Big Bang lipstick by UD; & CND Vinylux nail polish in Grape Gum. 
I wore this dress for the start of my birthday weekend...which lasted Friday-Tuesday...so, a long weekend. David completely spoiled me by giving me gifts each of those days...all of which I loved. But first, cocktails at Merchant with the girlie! 
They have the most adorable new seasonal menu in the form of a record album...with cocktails named after songs of the 70s. 
We ate tasty food & drank all the delightful drinks we desired. Out of the six drinks we tasted...I think there was only one we wouldn't order again. 
I ended the night with Moonage Daydream...which will be the perfect tropical drink to sip outside this summer. Kate decorated her hair with the flowers from her last drink, Rhiannon...then posed with some food photography in a magazine on our way out. This was such a fun evening, thank you girlie! Then I came home to a GB fail which I took this picture of before shoving it back in the return bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment