Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Mauve Leopard

 Dress: Circle Dress in Leopard Jacquard by Leota (size 5L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Dansko
Earring:
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I already wore this style of dress in a teal circle print, so I knew what I was getting into...perfectly lovely heavy knit fit & flare...super cute, with the exception of the top having way too much fabric. If this showed up in the shop for $20...I'd take a chance & buy this one size smaller. I loved the unexpected mauve leopard print, I expected it to be pink. Great one & done, back in the bag to GB.
Low scoop neck back (a lot of girls wore this backwards). 
I think I got these lips to nearly match the dress...
My makeup with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Delinquent; Kat von D eyeshadow in Swoon, Love, & Anthem; Creme Brûlée eyeshadow from Too Faced; UD lipstick in Big Bang & Speedball; & Sonora Sunset nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this dress on a Sunday to go to Savers with David to find a few finds...followed by Indian buffet. Also, this pretty bracelet came in the mail from eBay. 
Later in the afternoon...Kate & I went to her wine tasting group where the theme was...grocery store wines under $20. The girlie matched her wine to her leggings. The other two photos were taken by Scott Lothes, which I lifted from the article Lindsay wrote about the tasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment