Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Crane Wives at North Street Cabaret

 Dress: Flirty Flounce Wrap Dress in Navy Paisley by Kiyonna (size 4x), gift from Super Boo
Tights: We Love Colors in Royal
Shoes: Born
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
David bought me this lovely paisley frock last year, but this was my first time wearing it. I adore these wrap dresses & own several of them...both in prints & solids. I finally figured out that Kiyonna calls them whimsey wrap dresses when they are a solid color & flirty flounce wrap dresses in prints. They are my favorite wrap dresses...& this one, with its happy color combination & my most prized pattern, paisley...makes this a dream dress for me.
Orange accessories...the color of fun.
I never got around to taking photos of my jewelry & make-up...so I have no info to share. We took these pictures as the sun was starting to set...then I had to dash off to see a concert with Kate & Jason. 
We managed to nab some photos outside the venue before the sun went down...
Of course we got there ridiculously early because I have to sit right in front or I have a near panic attack. So...time for visiting, cocktails, & yummy food...their guacamole & housemade chips are the best. And then The Crane Wives hit the stage...we planned on leaving during break as it was a weeknight, but I took a photo of the set list on stage & they were playing Kate's favorite song during the second half...so we stayed until the end. I think this is our third...or fourth time seeing them...fabulous every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment