Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dream Dress

 Dress: Michelle Dress in Fuchsia by Igigi (size 26/28)
Sandals: Array, thrifted
Necklace, Bracelet, & Earring: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore my dream dress to work a few weeks ago on a 72 degree sunny day in October. I adored wearing the Heidi Halter Dress in this same material & nearly bought it until I spied this dress on the Igigi website. Swoon!! It's even named after me. I couldn't believe how well it fit me...I love everything about this dress...the sexy surplice neckline, empire waist, the paisley print, the solid lines of fabric, the perfectly flared skirt, but most of all...the fabulous uneven hem line that dips on either side. I was worried about this dress selling out in my size, so I grabbed it a while back...however, it's now in Igigi's final sale section...get it before it's gone...you won't regret it. 
Mentioning that Igigi named this dress after me makes me think of...when I was in 6th grade, there were something like 6 Michelle's in my science class...that was the year I changed the spelling of my name to Meshel. I hated that I shared my name with so many other girls. In high school, my best friend Shane & I called each other Ian & Natasha...our full names were Ian Andrew Gore & Natasha Cleopatra Gore. If I could pick my own name now it would be Charlotte. 
I prefer the yellow shoes I wore with the halter dress, but I wanted to style this completely differently since it was the same pattern. 
My make-up this day included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown, Urban Decay eyeshadows in Junkshow & Blitz, Bite Beauty lipsticks in Winterberry & Cranberry, & Morgan Taylor nail polish in J'adore My Mani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment