Friday, November 13, 2015

Unicorn Acquired

 Dress: Colorblocked Printed Maxi Dress by London Times (size 24) via The Girls of GB sale post
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Purse: gift from Super Boo
Glasses: LaFont
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this maxi to work on a lovely fall day. This was one of my GB unicorns that was retired before it ever came to me. I snapped it up when someone was selling their practically new dress on The Girls of GB. I LOVE it!! The surplice halter top fit just right, with a plunging neckline that stayed in place & my favorite...empire waist. The colors & pattern in the skirt were gorgeous & the material felt silky against my skin. 
I adore autumn...it is my favorite season...sooo many pretty colors!
Urban Decay sale...I clearly *had* to have the new Vice 4 palette...which came with 2 free purple eyeliners. 
 My make-up that day included...Urban Decay eyeliner & eyeshadow in Mildew, Mon Ennui Cosmetics eyeshadow in Rustette, Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow, Bite Beauty lipsticks in Toast & Blood Orange, & Go with the Lava Flow nail polish by OPI.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This dress looks amazing on you! I would buy one in every shade and pattern in existence. You look phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete