Monday, November 9, 2015

Charlie Parr

 Dress: Emerald Fit & Flare Dress in Painterly Floral by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Avenue
Shoes: Born
Necklace, Earring, & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this adorable little number to work, then out to dinner with Kate & Jason before a concert. This dress was quite fabulous with its pouffy girlie girl skirt & gorgeous colors. The scuba fabric added just the right weight to keep the skirt flared out & conceal the pockets. The bodice is a sheer fabric with a built in cami, which makes this dress a tad fancier. I pulled my most beloved colors out of the dress...orange & purple...for my cardigan, tights, & shoes. We Love Colors tights is my favorite thing about the days getting colder. 
Lao Laan Xang for dinner...the girlie & I matched these lovely purple flowers outside the restaurant...as well as coordinate with each other. 
Silly faces, the best crab rangoon, shrimp mango curry...& Kate's brightly colored veggies...
Awwww...adorable Kate & Jason...they are the cutest happy couple! This was my first time at The Soughton Opera House...luckily Angie had warned me about the hard wooden seats & I brought us all cushions to sit on. 
I adore old theatres...this one had been restored & was charming. The stage was set up like a living room. Charlie Parr was sitting on the stage chatting before the show. Look, Kate & Jason being cute again! 
Charlie Parr was great, but his interesting personality & stories were the best thing about the show. 
My make-up this day included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fringe & Urban, MUFE eyeshadow in orange, MAC Korean Candy lipstick, & OPI's Orange You Going to the Game? And the highlight of the outfit...this masterpiece of a necklace by Ms. Wendy Baker...stunning!! 

2 comments: